- Include 130 Tablets from Center Adult Daily Multivitamin / Multimineral Supplement for Men and Women, Vitamin D3, B Vitamins, Iron, Antioxidants
- Backed by over 35 years of nutrition, Center is the most complete multivitamin, with Center's highest levels of Vitamin D3
- Age adjusted for adults under the age of 50 with key nutrients to support energy, immunity and metabolism (2) *
- The # 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended a multivitamin brand (3)
- Verified non-GMO (1) and gluten-free multivitamins that are easy to swallow
The Centrum for Adults Under the age of 50 years has important nutrients to support your energy, immunity and metabolism. (2). With our highest levels of Vitamin D3, a preferred form of Vitamin D, Centrum is a complete daily multivitamins for both men and women. A daily multivitamin is part of a generally healthy lifestyle and can help adults get the recommended amount of key vitamins and minerals. Help to support your body head-to-toe with the center, the # 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended trademark (3).
(1) Non-GMO applies only to Centrum adults under 50 and Centrum Silver tablets; Learn more at the Centrum official website of the Center.
(2) Energy: B Vitamins and Iron support daily energy needs; Immunity: Vitamins C, E, Beta-Carotene and Zinc help to support normal immune function. Metabolism: B Vitamins help with the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. *
(3) Based on IMS Health Data (Adult Multivitamin Trademarks in the US from March 2017), and 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey or Pharmacists' OTC Recommendations.
* These statements were not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults: Take a (1) tablet daily with food. Not formulated for use in children. Do not exceed the proposed use. Store at room temperature. Keep the bottle closed. © 2014 Pfizer Inc.
Important information: The long-term intake of high levels of vitamin A (excluding those obtained from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not use this product if other vitamin A supplements are taken. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing or taking medicine, consult your doctor before using. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children below 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap. Do not use as a tear.
Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Ascorbic Acid (Vit. C), Ferroumumate, Dl-Alfa-Tocopheryl acetate (Vit. E), Maltodextrin. Less than 2% of: Beta-Carotene, BHT (To preserve freshness), Biotin, Calcium Pantotenate, Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3), Chromium Polycarbonate, Maize Starch, Crospovidone, Copper Sulfate, Cyanobobalamin (Vit. B12), Folic Acid, Gelatine, Hydrogen Palm oil, Magnesium stearate, Manganese Sulphate, Maize starch, Niacinamide, Nickel sulfate, Fytonadion (Vit. K), Poletil glycol, Polivinyl Alcohol, Potassium iodide, Pregelatinized Corn Starch, Pyridoxin Hydrochloride (Vit. B6), Riboflavin (Vit. B2), Silicon Dioxide , Sodium ascorbate, Sodium metavanadate, Sodium molybdate, Sodium selenate, Stannous chloride, Talc, Tiamine mononitrate (Vit. B1), Titanium dioxide, Tocopherols (to preserve freshness), Vitamin An acetate, Yellow 6 Lake, Zinc oxide