What is Snafi
Blood pressure in the lung inhibitor. It works by relaxing and expanding the blood vessels in the lungs. This helps lower blood pressure in the lungs and helps improve your posture.
Important safety information:
- Snafi can cause dizziness, drowsiness, drowsiness or fainting. These problems will not get better if you drink with alcohol or drugs. Use Snafi with caution. Don't drive a car or do other inappropriate activities until you know what you do to it.
- Snafi can cause dizziness, headache, or fainting; Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever can cause these problems. To prevent them, sit or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie on the first sign of these problems.
- Don't drink too much alcohol when you eat Snafi. This puts you at increased risk for headaches, headaches, heart attacks, and low blood pressure.
- People with heart disease who take Snafi may be at increased risk for adverse events, including heart disease or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of one arm or leg; dizziness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, or vomiting; fainting; or visual changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion; vision or speech changes; one is weak; or fainting. Call your doctor or seek medical attention immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Snafi is less likely to cause prolongation (such as longer than 4 hours) or erection. This can happen even if you don't have sex. If this is not treated immediately, it may lead to permanent sexual problems such as weakness. Call your doctor right away if this happens.
- Snafi can be difficult to cause with small, temporary changes in vision (e.g. blurred vision, blurred light, blue / green tint for vision). Call your doctor if you notice changes or severe bleeding.
- Rarely, nonarteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION) is reported in patients undergoing Snafi. This can lead to blindness or poor vision in some cases. If you experience rapid vision or vision loss in one or both eyes, contact your doctor immediately.
- Some patients who are taking Snafi suddenly go down and can't hear right away. Sometimes they also find them ringing in the ears or dizziness. If you experience a loss of hearing or hearing loss, call your doctor right away.
- Do not use any medicine or treatment for ED when you take Snafi without checking with your doctor.
- Use Snafi tablet price in pakistan with caution in ELDERLY; They may be more sensitive to its implications.
- Use Snafi with extreme caution in CHILDREN; safety and effectiveness in children is not guaranteed.
- GOAL OR GOOD: If you are pregnant, call your doctor. You should talk about the benefits and risks of using Snafi during your pregnancy. It is not clear whether Snafi is found in breast milk. If you are eating or breastfeeding while using Snafi, ask your doctor. Discuss the possible risks for your child.
Side Effects of Snafi
All drugs can cause side effects, but many do not, or are small, occur. Talk to your doctor if any of the COMMON side effects or problems are:
- The flow of water; headache; Heartache; mild pain in the arm, leg, or back; muscle pain; nausea; abdominal pain; stuffy nose.
- Seek immediate medical attention if any of the SEVERE symptoms occur:
- Allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; chest pain; swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue); chest pain; confusion; fainting; rapid or rapid heartbeat; memory loss; numbness in the arm or leg; one is weak; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; back pain or loss of muscle or muscle; dizziness or headache; changes in vision or weight; shortness of breath or asthma; profanity; sudden loss or hearing; loss or loss of vision in one or both eyes; Suddenly, severe headache or vomiting.
This is not a full list of side effects that may occur. If you have any questions about side effects, contact your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. To report adverse reactions to the appropriate office, please read the Problem Report for FDA.